Thursday 9 February 2017

But first Wine....


I've been a lover of a glass of white wine for some time now.. On some occasions in the evening, I will have a glass I found it to be a good way to unwind from a hectic day. To be honest I was never a fan of red wine , I find it to be dry and not very palatable. Recently , I have acquired a taste for red wine and I absolutely love it!!

Here are some health benefits of red wine;


There have been some debate with regards to Red vs White for some time now , which one is really better for us . This is what I found , I'm not sure I might still have a glass of white sparkling wine!!! Let me know what you guys think!


5 comments:

  1. Moscato is my go to for white wine, it's sweet and hits the spot. When drinking red wine I usually make it into a sangria (add lemonade/apple juice, some dark rum and fruits).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting reading. I personally prefer sweet wines instead of dry wines. Thank you for the information Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't drink any alcohol but I've heard that a glass of wine a day is healthy. It makes sense since grapes are such a potent fruit.

    ReplyDelete