Friday 24 March 2017

Mixed Berries & Kale Smoothie






So Guys , I'm torn between my favorite smoothies . It seems like every time I try a new one its my fav!!! Well this Mixed Berries & Kale Smoothie I can safely say it's my ultimate fav these days !!! One of my previous post I went into details with regards to the health benefits of Kale ( take a read if you have not) . Recently , I have been trying to balance my body's PH level, in doing so I need to consume more alkaline based foods appose to acidic foods . Hence the reason for the increase of Kale in my diet. I have read that Cancer thrives in an acidic environment, I can't confirm this  but I can see how it can be possible ( food for thought) .

Let me share with you guys what ingredients are  needed to create this smoothie :




  1. 1 cup of frozen mixed berries ( fresh is preferable if you have access to it)
  2. 1 cup of fresh kale
  3. 1 cup of Almond milk 
  4. 1 tablespoon of chia  seeds 
  5. 2 tablespoons of flaxseed 
  6. 4 tablespoons of rolled oats ( try and stay away from the instant)
  7. 1 teaspoon of raw honey 
Blend together and enjoy!!!! Let me know if you guys enjoyed it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment