Monday 6 February 2017

Grilled Stake with Spinach Salad

After a crazy weekend ,eating a lot of unhealthy items its always a good idea to start your week with healthy options. Today I made a baby spinach salad with beef stake , it was incredibly tasty. The fusion of all he ingredients was divine..

Here's what you will need for the salad :

  1. 1 cup of baby spinach 
  2. 1 medium tomato
  3. 1/4 of an onion 
  4. 1/4 green bell pepper 
  5. 1/4 cup of dry cranberries 
  6. 2 hard boil eggs 
  7. 1/4 cup of curtons  
  8. Parmesan cheese  
Beef Stake :
  1. 5 ounce beef stake 
  2. Stake seasoning ( to taste )
  3. black pepper (to taste)
  4. sea salt ( to taste )
  5. grill for 5 mins in the George Foreman Grill or 4 to 5 mins a side on a skillet.   



13 comments:

  1. OMG! This looks sooo delicious. I have to try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to get a Gorge Foreman grill. I didn't think of getting one of these to make grilling easier! Thank you for the great tip! That meal looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nadia I must say that this looks absolutely delicious.....I'm feeling hungry now lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephen, it was you should try it very simple to make.

      Delete
  4. That meal looks so delicious. Can I pass through for lunch sometime because the spread there is enticing. Looking forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherry , check me on a weekends I'll whip up something for you..

      Delete
  5. This loves fantastic ! Healthy, delicious and filling at the same time !

    ReplyDelete