Monday 6 February 2017

Breakfast Mixed Berry and Banana Smoothie

Hey Guys....

Without trying to sound cliche I must... breakfast is the most important meal of the day.. I'm pretty consistent when it come to this , I rarely miss it! My daily breakfast is usually a smoothie, this morning I had a delicious  Mixed Berry and Banana Smoothie.. Honestly , this smoothie will give you so much energy to get your day started!!! 

Here's the ingredients... Give it a try!!!! you'll love it trust me.


  1. 1 cup of mixed berries 
  2. 1 ripe banana 
  3. 3 tbs of rolled oats 
  4. 1 1/2 cups of low fat milk 
  5. 1 teaspoon of honey ( optional)




6 comments:

  1. Sounds good...i will definitely try this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would'nt mind trying it. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming from someone who never has the time to have breakfast, this will be a quick and nutritious way to start my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love smoothies! I'll definitely try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really looks great, gonna try it :-)

    ReplyDelete